Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
Foundation World School (FWS)
First to introduce
- First International school in the Valley.
- Genuinely International school with an International qualification at the end of 10th and 12th.
- Two campuses: Kindergarten at Humhama and Main campus at Mamath, Budgam.
- Independent and customized facilities.
- No interview policy for admissions to Nursery/LKG classes.
- Cambridge Certified Teacher's Training.
- None of the FWS students goes to any tuition.
- No examination, home work for the kindergartners (age group 3- 5).
- Teacher Pupil ratio: 1:10 for the KG ; 1:20 for the Primary and higher classes.
- RFID cards.
- Mobile Application for parents.
- Swimming for kindergarteners starting 3 years old.
- After schoo! Sports Academy for outside students.
- Psychomotor Skill Development for Kindergarteners.
- Teaching of international language as a part of curriculum.
- GPS tracker on all the buses.
AESPL has a very clear view with regard to its roadmap and direction. Starting from a humble beginning in 2016, we have moved from strength to strength passing each milestone with increased vigor and enthusiasm. Our phase wise implementation approach gives us clarity in terms of both short-term and long-term goals. Not only does our roadmap encapsulate all our landmark goals for our current projects but it also includes enhancements and lessons-learnt for all our future project implementations. The accompanied graphic gives a snapshot of our current roadmap.