Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
AESPL -- Business Model
AESPL is aiming to become a corporate entrepreneur, developing innovative products, reducing uncertainty, and minimizing risks by raising Investments from people to Form a Knowledge-Driven Economy by using private EQUITY BASED MODEL.
Why Invest with AESPL ?
The financial success already realized from investing into education by our investors, continued growth in the sector, will drive further increases in financially motivated participation in education.This is an exciting time to work in education. No other sector has as much potential to shape our society or positively impact lives. We believe that there is tremendous potential within the sector for the fruitful engagement of private capital.
AESPL - Social Objectives
- 11,250 Per Days of employment generated in construction.
- Investing in Educational projects within the state, we are indirectly generating employment for Teaching and Non-Teaching staff.
- Be the catalyst of change.
- This model has encouraged others to come forward and work on similar lines to Overcome the trust deficit prevalent in our society.
AESPL - Current Status
Current Status CURRENT NET ASSET VALUATION OF AESPL IS 47 CR.
- Developed 91,000 Sa. Feet facility.
- 21,000 Built Up Area at Humhama.
- 70,000 Built Up Area at Mamath, Budgam.
- 72 Kanals of land owned by AESPL.
AESPL has worked on an idea of International School in Kashmir. They validated the concept and came up with the workable business model, developed a minimally viable knowledge-based product, made it ready for commercialization and brought it to the public.It was a great step.
Mr. Mubashir Wafai
Director Academics, Foundation World School, Kindergarten, Humhama
AESPL has been “game changing phenomenon,” creating a virtuous cycle between capital availability, innovation, scale, and returns within the world of education in Kashmir. The involvement of this private capital in the education sector of Kashmir is important because it has to play a vital role in enabling expansion and innovation of education provision as well as a focus on outcomes.
Mr. Suhail Bhakshi
Director Foundation World School, Main Campus, Mamath